You can apply for a limited number of ICP Filing service codes for an instance. For more information, see Prepare and check the instance or server.
For more information about the procedure of ICP filing, see Quick start.
For more information about changing ECS instance configurations, see Overview of configuration changes.
- ECS instances support CPU and memory scaling, and bandwidth upgrades while the instances are running. You can also downgrade instances based on your needs. This does not include ECS instances with local storage.
- A maximum of 16 data disks can be attached to each ECS instance. You cannot reduce the disk size after you have expanded the data disks.
- The ECS bandwidth is measured in megabits per second (Mbps). The bandwidth speed ranges between 0 and 200 Mbps. You can also temporarily upgrade the bandwidth, or downgrade the configuration of your ECS instances when you renew the subscription.
- For more information about ECS, see What is ECS.
- For more information about selecting operating systems, see How to select a system image.
- For more information about using ECS instances, see ECS operation instructions.
- For more information about Pay-As-You-Go instances, see Pay-As-You-Go.
- For more information about subscription instances, see Subscription.
- For more information about limits in using ECS instances, see Limits.