The procedure is as follows:
Compress all files to be uploaded.
Go to the source code folder;
Select and right-click all files and folders;
Click Add to the Compressed File from the shortcut menu.
You need to compress the files to a .zip package.
TIP: We recommend that all selected files be compressed directly, instead of compressing the upper-level folder. In this way, the source files without the upper-level folder will be decompressed, and the files do not need to be moved to the root directory from the sub-directory using FTP.
After compression, upload the compressed file to the Web Hosting using FTP.
You can use FileZilla.
Decompress the file. The procedure is as follows:
- Log on to the Web Hosting console.
- Find the Web Hosting that needs to be redirected in the Web Hosting list and click Manage in the Operations column.
- Choose File Management > Decompress File in the navigation tree, select the
htdocsdirectory, and perform operations according to the on-screen instructions.
When uploading website programs to the Web Hosting, note the following:
- The compressed file with a password cannot be decompressed. Therefore, do not upload a compressed file with a password.
- The compressed file cannot contain files or folders with a Chinese name. Otherwise, the compressed file may not be properly decompressed.
- Only the .zip and .tar files can be decompressed.
- Page timeout may occur when a large file is compressed. You are advised to decompress files in batches. Once the page times out, do not repeatedly compress the files. You can log in to the FTP to check later.
- All files on the website must be stored in the