If health check is closed, requests may be distributed to unhealthy ECS instances, which can lead to service interruption. In general, we do not recommend closing health check.
|You can only close health check for HTTP and HTTPS listeners. The health check of UDP and TCP listeners cannot be closed.|
- Log on to the SLB console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Listeners.
- On the Listeners page, click Configure next to the target listener.
- In the Configure Listener dialog box, click Next.
- Toggle the Activate health check switch to Disable.