This documentation shows you how to enter information for PSB filing.
You must log on to the Internet Security Administration Service Platform of the National Public Security Bureau of China (available in Chinese only) and submit an Public Security Bureau (PSB) filing application within 30 days since you open the website, which already has an MIIT ICP Filing number, for public visit.
For information about the ICP registration with the public security bureau (PSB), download the Internet Website Security Service Platform Operation Guide (available in Chinese only).
For an sample of the 33 items that have to be entered on the PSB filing form, see the sample form (available in Chinese only).
How do I select the website nature?
Internet content providers (ICPs) are divided into commercial and non-commercial ICP Filing licenses.
- Commercial ICP Filing licenses: These ICP Filing licenses provide paid services to users over the Internet, such as applies to online stores, online transaction platforms, and other paid service websites. China implements a licensing system for commercial ICP Filing licenses.
- Non-commercial ICP Filing licenses: These ICP Filing licenses provide the public with open or shared information services over the Internet for free. China implements ICP Filing system for non-commercial ICP Filing licenses.
How do I select the website level?
Select level 2 for forums, microblogs, and blog websites. Select level 3 for all other websites.
How do I select the service type?
You are provided with the following options. Select the type that best matches your business provided over the website:
- 01: Payment services
- 02: Integrated services
- 03: Forums
- 04: Personal homepages (including social media, microblogs, and blogs)
- 05: Search engines
- 06: Video services
- 07: Communication services (including instant messaging and email boxes)
- 08: Games
- 09: Transaction platforms
How do I enter the service provider information?
If you have purchased an Alibaba Cloud ECS instance, use the following information for PSB ICP registration:
- Network service provider name: Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd.
- Network service provider region: Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- Access method: Rental of virtual space
- Service provider telephone: 95187
- Service provider organization code/access provider code: 673959654
How do I enter the domain name service provider information?
Use the following information if you have used a domain name registered in Alibaba Cloud to apply for PSB ICP registration:
- Domain name registration service provider name: Alibaba Cloud Computing Ltd. (formerly HiChina)
- Domain name registration service provider region: Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province
- Domain name registration service provider telephone: 95187
How do I enter the technical support service provider information?
If website creation, content update, and technical support services are provided by a third-party company, you must enter the name and phone number of that company.
If website creation, content update, and technical support services are completed by your company or yourself (individual), enter the name and phone number of your company or yourself.
What are the address and quantity of physical website servers?
The address and quantity of physical website servers are the region that you select when you purchase the ECS instances. If your server area is North China 2, Beijing is the right city. Open an ticket for the exact address.
For the quantity of servers, enter the amount of your ECS instances.
What is the servers’ local cybersecurity department code?
Enter the cybersecurity code for the area where your instances are located:
- Qingdao: 370200000000
- Beijing: 110000000000
- Hangzhou: 330100000000
- Shanghai: 310113
- Shenzhen: 440300000000