The ICP Filing service number can associate the website to be filed with the cloud server that hosts the website. When you apply for an ICP Filing in the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing Management console, an ICP filing service number is required for each website.
- (Recommended) Log on to the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing Management console with the same account you used to purchase your Alibaba Cloud ECS instance. The system automatically generates and associates a service number with the server.
- Apply for an ICP Filing service number manually, and log on to the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing Management console for filing.
If the website server is an ECS instance in mainland China, you need to apply a service number during the ICP Filing application. The ECS instances that you apply a service number for must meet the following requirements:
|Location||Purchased instance duration||ICP Filing service numbers||Description|
|Mainland China||ECS instances with a public network bandwidth and a minimum three-month subscription.||You can apply for at most five service numbers for each ECS instance.||The Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing system does not support Pay-As-You-Go instances.|
|To purchase public network bandwidth, see the instructions in Change configurations.|
- If the remaining subscription period is less than three months, renew the subscription to meet the requirements.
- You can only use one service number once. A service number becomes invalid after the ICP Filing is completed. You cannot use the service number for another website domain name filing.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud ICP Filing Management console with the initial account used for purchasing the Alibaba Cloud ECS instance.
- On the ICP Filing Management page, click ICP No. Application in the left-side navigation pane.
- Locate the instance that you want to apply for an ICP Filing service number, and click Apply in the information column of the instance.
If the button Apply is not displayed, it indicates this instance does not meet the filing requirements. For more information, see ICP Filing service number FAQs.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
Note Once your application is completed, you can check the service number in ICP No. Management on the ICP Filing Management page.