This document mainly introduces advantages of MQ over other messaging middlewares.
- Stores messages and creates multiple copies of messages to ensure zero message loss, proven by rigorous power-off tests.
- Supports mass message stack and maintains high availability (can support more than 10 billion messages stacked for a single topic).
- Stores messages for three days by default and supports consumer offset resetting to consume the messages at any point of time within three days.
- Limits the message transmission latency within 10 milliseconds within the same network. The full bandwidth allowed by the NIC can be reached in performance tests.
- Supports up to 5,000 messages per second delivered for a single Topic by default, which can be expanded to 100,000 or more upon request.
- Supports up to 5,000 messages per second delivered for a single topic by default. To expand the message per second limit (which can expand to >100,000 or more) you must submit a ticket to Alibaba Cloud Support.
- All regions support a maximum message size of 256 KB by default (4 MB for the North China 2 region).