MQ supports access through several protocols, multiple programming languages, and offers multidimensional management tools. It also provides a series of featured functions for different application scenarios.
MQ features overview
- Provides access through SDK that is TCP protocol compliant for enhanced stability over HTTP access.
- Web console: Supports topic management, publishing management, subscription management, message query, message tracking, resource reports, and monitoring and alarm management.
- Open API: Provides APIs that allow you to integrate MQ management tools into your own console.
- Mqadmin command set: Provides a rich set of management commands for the private cloud version to manage the MQ service by command.
- Transactional messages: Provides a distributed transaction processing function similar to X/Open XA to ensure transaction consistency.
- Scheduled and delayed messages: Allows producers to specify the length of time to wait before delivering a message, which can be up to 40 days.
- Large messages: All regions support a maximum message size of 256 KB by default (4 MB for the North China 2 region).
- Message tracing: Records the complete route of a message from its publication by the producer to its entry into the MQ server, and then to its final delivery to the subscriber. This function is especially useful when troubleshooting.
- Broadcast messages: Allows each of the consumers identified by the same consumer ID to consume a certain message once.
- Ordered messages: Allows consumers to consume messages in the order of their delivery.
- Consumer offset resetting: resets the consumer offset by a point of time or skip all the accumulated messages.
- Customization: Supports a custom design of technical solutions in addition to onsite technical support and training by experts.
- Flexible deployment: Supports both the independent deployment on a private cloud and deployment on a hybrid cloud architecture.
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M): Supports maintenance management tools such as mqadmin command set and APIs to facilitate the integration of management platforms and unified maintenance.