This topic describes how to enable logging for a topic.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- Select a region in the top navigation bar.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Topics.
- On the Topics page, find the topic, and click Configure in the Action column.
- In the Configure dialog box, turn on the Enable Logging switch, and then click OK.On the Topics page, find the topic, and check that true is displayed in the Enable Logging column.
What to do next
After you push logs of the topic to Log Service or Object Storage Service (OSS), you can perform the following operations: