- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Go to
, and then select the Anti-DDoS Pro instance and IP.
- Click Add one rule.
- Select a protocol type under Forwarding protocol/port, and input the forwarding port.
- Input Original site port and Original site IP. Use commas to separate multiple origin IP addresses.
- UDP port 53 and TCP port 80 are not supported.
- Up to 50 layer-4 forwarding rules can be added to the list.
- Up to 20 origin IP addresses can be added to a layer-4 forwarding rule.
- Click OK. A new rule entry will be added to the list.