Verify the forwarding settings to ensure availability before you update DNS settings and route all the traffic to Anti-DDoS Pro. We strongly recommend you to complete this step.
- To perform the verification, manually bind the virtual IP address provided by the Anti-DDoS Pro with the domain name in your local hosts file (for example,
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, in Windows). The domain name is then resolved to Alibaba Cloud’s IP address solely on your local device.
- Refresh your local DNS cache (for example, run the
ipconfig/flushdnscommand at the command prompt in Windows.)
- Browse your website through the domain name in your browser.
- If the website is opened successfully, your configuration is properly set.
- Otherwise, check your configuration or contact Alibaba Cloud Technical Support.