Before you update DNS settings and route all the traffic to Anti-DDoS Pro, we recommend that you verify the forwarding settings locally to guarantee availability.
- Manually bind the virtual IP address provided by Anti-DDoS Pro with the domain name in your local hosts file (for example,C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, in Windows). The domain name is then resolved to Alibaba Cloud’s IP address solely on your local device.
The domain name is then resolved to Alibaba Cloud’s IP address solely on your local device.
- Refresh your local DNS cache. For example, run the
ipconfig/flushdnscommand at the command line interface in Windows.
- Browse your website through the domain name in your browser.
- If the website is opened successfully, your configuration is properly set.
- Otherwise, check your configuration or open a ticket to contact Alibaba Cloud Technical Support.