If you have a large number of instances, you can bind tags to facilitate classification and management. Each tag is composed of a key value pair, enabling you to implement two-level classification for the instances you created.
- Up to 10 tags can be bound to a single instance and they must be unique. Tags with the same keys will be overwritten.
- You cannot bind/unbind more than 5 tags at a time.
- Tag information is independent in different regions.
- After a tag is unbound, if it is not bound to any other instances, it will be deleted.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- Add tags to instances using either of the following methods:
- Add tags to a single instance: Locate an instance, and choose .
- Add tags to multiple instances: Select multiple instances, and click Edit tags.
- If you want to add a new tag, click Create. Enter the tag Key and Value, and click Confirm.
Note If you want use the existing tags, click Available Tags, select the tag key and tag value, and click Confirm.
- When the tags you need have been added to the tag table, click Confirm.