All kinds of video/audio websites, such as video websites for films and TV dramas, video websites for online education, video websites for news, short video-featured social websites, and audio websites and applications.
- Add CDN domains.
See Quick Start. Make sure you select Acceleration of on-demand video/audio for the business type.
- Domain configuration
After the domains are added, use the appropriate feature to configure the CDN domains based on your business needs. All domain configurations are optional. The following configurations are recommended for the Acceleration of on-demand video/audio.Recommended configurations
- HTTPS Secure Acceleration: You only need to enable the secure acceleration mode and then upload the certificate and the private key for the CDN domains. You can also view, disable, enable and edit the certificate. For more information, see Certificate format instructions.
- Cache configuration: This feature can be used to set the actions of a cache server against resources in different directory paths or with different file name suffixes. You can customize cache expiration rules for specified resources.
- Access control settings: ensure the security of the distributed content, and prevent unnecessary traffic losses from leeching or malicious requests.
- Range back-to-origin: This feature can be used for reduced consumption of back-to-origin traffic and improved resource response time.
- Drag/drop playback: Enables random drag/drop playback in a video/audio on demand scenario.
- URL prefetch: Proactively prefetches the content from the origin server to the L2 Cache node. You can directly hit the cache at the first visit to help relieve pressure on the origin server.
- For more features, see Overview of domain configuration.