When your subscription cluster service renewal is about to expire, you must renew the cluster to continue E-MapReduce cluster services. The cluster renewal includes E-MapReduce services and ECS instances.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- At the top of the page, click Cluster Management.
- In the cluster list, target the cluster that you want to renew.
- On the right side of the corresponding cluster, click Renew to enter the cluster renewal page.
- ECS Expiration Date: The expiration date of an ECS instance.
- EMR Expiration Date: The expiration date of E-MapReduce services.
- Quantity: The number of machines for instance groups.
- ECS List: The ECS instance ID of the machine in the cluster.
- ECS Subscription Duration: The renewal duration for ECS (one-nine months and one-three years are supported).
- EMR Subscription Duration: The renewal duration for E-MapReduce. We recommend that you keep it consistent with ECS.
- Price: The renewal price of E-MapReduce services and ECS instances.
Pay for orders
- Click OK to view the prompt box for successful order placement.
- Click Go to the payment page. The payment page displays the total amount and order details of E-MapReduce services ECS intances.
- Click Confirm payment.
- After you make the payment, click Payment completed to return to the cluster list page.
The expiration time of successfully renewed clusters displayed on the cluster list page is updated to the time after renewal. For the corresponding ECS instance, the expiration time after the renewal is usually updated after about three to five minutes.
If you confirm the renewal order, but don’t pay for it, Cancel order and Make the payment are displayed on the right side of the cluster. Click Make the payment to complete the corresponding order payment, or click Cancel to cancel the renewal.