When your Subscription cluster is about to expire, you have to renew it in order to continue using E-MapReduce cluster services. Cluster renewal includes the renewal of E-MapReduce services and ECS instances.
Enter the renewal page
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud E-MapReduce console.
- At the top of the page, click Cluster Management.
- In the cluster list, select the cluster that you want to renew.
- To the right the cluster, click Renew to enter the cluster renewal page.
- ECS Expiration Date: The expiration date of an ECS instance.
- EMR Expiration Date: The expiration date of E-MapReduce services.
- Quantity: The number of machines for instance groups.
- ECS List: The ECS instance ID of the machine in the cluster.
- ECS Subscription Duration: The duration of your ECS subscription. You can select from one to nine months, or one, two, or three years.
- EMR Subscription Duration: The duration of your E-MapReduce subscription. We recommend that you keep it consistent with ECS.
- Price: The price of the renewal of E-MapReduce services and ECS instances.
Make a payment
- Click OK to view the prompt box for a successful order placement.
- Click Go to the payment page. The payment page displays the total amount to be paid as well as the order details.
- Click Confirm payment.
- After you make the payment, click Payment completed to return to the cluster list page.
If an expired cluster is successfully renewed, its expiration date is updated to reflect the renewal. If an expired ECS instance is successfully renewed, its expiration date is usually updated around three to five minutes later.
If you confirm the renewal, but fail to pay for it, Cancel order and Make the payment are displayed on the right side of the cluster. Click Make the payment to complete the payment or Cancel to cancel the renewal.