HTTP website protection only supports TCP 80 port. If your web service needs to run on other ports, such as 8080, select layer 4 port (non-website access) protection.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Go to Add Domain to add the domain that you want to protect.
, and then click
- Input Domain Name, and Origin site domain or Origin site IP address accordingly.
- Domain name supports wildcard names. For example, “*.abc.com” can be used to match “www.abc.com”, “mail.abc.com”, and “blog.abc.com”.
- If you enter a wildcard domain and a specific domain name, such as
www.aliyun.com, Anti-DDoS Pro will use the redirection rules and protections policies of the specific domain name.
- Up to 50 domain names can be added to a virtual IP address for HTTP forwarding.
- More than one origin IP address can be added. Multiple origin IP addresses must be separated by commas.
- Up to 20 origin IP addresses can be added to a domain name.
- Click Next, and then select Anti-DDoS Pro instances and ISP lines for the domain.
- Click OK. A new domain entry will be added.
- Click Setting under the created domain, and operate the HTTP Flood Protection switch to enable or disable corresponding protections, which is enabled by default.