You can create a subscription to a topic. This way, the messages that are sent to the topic are pushed to the queue that subscribes to the topic.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Topics.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Topics page, find the topic. Click View Subscriptions in the Actions column.
- In the View Subscriptions to Topic panel, click Subscriptions.
- On the Manage Subscriptions page, click Create Subscription.
- In the Create Subscription dialog box, set the following parameters and click OK.
The subscription appears on the Manage Subscription page.
- Name: the name of the subscription.
- Push Type: the type of the subscription. The default value is Queue.
- Receiver Endpoint: the endpoint of the receiver.
- Optional:Message Filtering Tag: the tag that is used to filter messages.
- Retry Policy: the retry policy that is applied if an error occurs during message delivery from an MNS topic to the receiver.
The Retry Policy parameter can be set to one of the following values:
- Backoff Retry
- Exponential Decay Retry
- Message Pushing Format: the format of the message that is pushed to the receiver.
The Message Pushing Format parameter can be set to one of the following values: