After you send a message to a queue, you can receive the message from the queue in the Message Service (MNS) console. Then, you can check whether the received message is the same as the sent message. This article describes how to receive a message in the console.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Queues.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Queues page, find the queue from which you want to receive a message. Choose in the Action column.
- Optional:In the Receive Message section of the Quick Experience page, click Edit Parameters of Receiving Messages. In the Edit Parameters of Receiving Messages dialog box, specify the Receive Times and Polling Period parameters, and then click OK.
- In the Receive Message section of the Quick Experience page, click Receive Message.A list of received messages are displayed in the Receive Message section.
- Optional:In the message list, find the message that you want to view. Click Details in the Actions column. In the Message Details dialog box, view the message details, such as message content.