After you send a message to a queue, you can receive the message from the queue in the MNS console. You can check the message content to ensure that the messages that are sent to the queue and the messages that you receive are the same.
- Log on to the MNS console.
- Select a region in the top navigation bar.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Queues.
- On the Queues page of the console, find MyQueue. In the Action column, click Receive Message.
- In the Receive Message dialog box, you can view the details of the message that you want to receive.
After the Receive Message dialog box appears, MNS receives the message. If you want to receive other messages that are sent to the queue, click Receive Message.