For a Pay-As-You-Go instance, if the due date of an overdue payment (T) is not settled within 15 days after the due date (T+15), the instance is stopped due to overdue payment and its status changes to Expired. You must submit a ticket to settle the payment and reactivate your instance within 30 days after the due date (T+30). Otherwise, the instance is released and the data cannot be recovered.
The Pay-As-You-Go instance is in the Expired status.
Submit a job statement to clear the bill.
To reactivate an instance, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Select the target region.
- Select the instance to be reactivated, and then select at the bottom of the instance list.
- Choose whether to reactivate the instance immediately or later at a specified time.
If you choose to reactivate immediately, the selected instance returns to the Running status after about 10 minutes.