Batch operation applies the following restrictions:
- HTTP POST requests are used to submit batch operation parameters.
- The submitted parameter values are transmitted in JSON string format.
- The asynchronous call method must be used to manually query batch operation results.
- When an error occurs, the return results show details, but only the quantity is returned for successful operations.
- The batch interface is only open to users on the whitelist, and other users will receive the “unauthorized ID” error message.
- The maximum number of batch operations is 5,000.
- No text message or email notification is sent for batch operations.