Cloud monitoring through monitoring CPU usage, memory usage, and so on for container services 7 Monitoring items to help users get use of Container Services. After the user creates the container service, cloud monitoring automatically begins to monitor the container service, you can log in to the Container Services page for cloud monitoring to view monitoring details. You can also set alarm rules on the monitor so that you receive an alarm notification when the data is abnormal.
- Monitoring item description
Monitoring items Meaning Dimensions Unit Minimum monitor Granularity containerCpuUtilization Container CPU usage User dimension, container dimension Percentage 30 seconds Containermemoryutilization Container memory usage User dimension, container dimension Percentage 30 seconds Containermemoryamount Container memory usage User dimension, container dimension Bytes 30 seconds Containerinternetin Container traffic into the network User dimension, container dimension Bytes 30 seconds containerInternetOut Container traffic out of the Network User dimension, container dimension Bytes 30 seconds containerIORead Container Io read User dimension, container dimension Bytes 30 seconds containerIOWrite Containe rIO write User dimension, container dimension Bytes 30 seconds Note
Monitor Data is saved for up to 31 days.
Users can view monitoring data for up to 14 days in a row.
- Viewing Monitoring Data
- Log in to the cloud monitoring console.
- Enter the list of Container service instances that the cloud service monitors.
- Click the Instance name or the monitor chart in the operation to go To the instance monitoring details page to view the metrics.
- Click the time range quick select button or the exact select function at the top of the page, maximum monitoring data support view continuous 14 Monitoring data for days.
- Click the zoom in button in the upper-right corner of the monitor MAP to view the monitor larger image.
- Set single alarm rule: Click the bell button in the upper right corner of the monitor chart, alarm rules can be set for monitoring items corresponding to this instance.
- Sets the bulk alarm rule: the list of instances page selects the desired instance, you can add alarm rules in bulk by clicking set alarm rules below the page.