- .NET Framework 2.0 and above
- A registered user account on Aliyun.com
- Mono 3.12 and above
Latest version: 2.4.0
Documentation: Click to view
- Aliyun.OSS.dll .NET assembly file
- Aliyun.OSS.pdb Debugging and project status information file
- Aliyun.OSS.xml Assembly comments file
- Aliyun.OSS.chm Help file
- SDK source code
- Sample source code
- Added: SetObjectAcl/GetObjectAcl interfaces
- Added: Image processing feature
- Added: OssClient constructor for convenience of use
- Fixed: High memory use when MemoryStream is used in GetObject
- Fixed: The 5G limit for ContentLength in ObjectMetadata
- Fixed: The absence of Proxy-Authorization header in some requests when Proxy is used
- Newly added the ContentMd5 attribute for ObjectMetadata to support MD5 verification during file upload
- Added verification of target bucket and target object name validity during the copy operation
- Fixed failure to get Expires from Metadata
- Fixed the invalid retry mechanism
- Fixed the exception issue when Content-Encoding and other values are set to null
- Fixed the error when the endpoint contains a null character at the beginning or end
- Supported Mono 3.12.0 and later versions
- Added the object append interface: AppendObject
- Added the resumable upload interface: ResumableUploadObject
- Added the resumable copy interface: ResumableCopyObject
- Added some example projects
- Deleted the dependency on the System.Web library
- Supported .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Added the large object copy interface: CopyBigObject
- Added the large object upload interface: UploadBigObject
- Added the object metadata modification interface: ModifyObjectMeta
- Improved the SDK robustness
- Added the ContentType support for a majority of MIME types (226 types)
- Completed the missing comments in the SDK API quick reference documentation
- Deleted the obsolete ObjectMetaData attribute from some classes. Please use the ObjectMetadata attribute of these classes instead
- Capable of automatically determining the ContentType based on the object key and the suffix of the uploaded file’s name.
- Added the default EncodingType parameter to the ListObjects, ListMultipartUploads, and DeleteObjects interfaces.
- Added content MD5 verification to the UploadPart interface.
- Added some example projects.
- Simplified the namespace.
- Merged duplicate directories.
- Unified directory names.
- Deleted duplicate test projects.
- Modified the CNAME support format.
- When the bucket or object does not exist, DoesObjectExist will not throw an exception but return “false”.
- Added the support for bucket lifecycle to add and delete lifecycle rules.
- Added the DoesBucketExist and DoesObjectExist interfaces for determining the existence of a bucket or an object.
- Added SwitchCredentials to change user account information at runtime.
- Added the ICredentialsProvider interface class to provide a custom policy for generating credentials by implementing the class.
- Added the GeneratePostPolicy interface to generate Post Policy.
- Added the asynchronization interface (supporting Put/Get/List/Copy/PartCopy asynchronous operations).
- Added the STS support.
- Added the custom time calibration feature. It can be set through the Client configuration item - SetCustomEpochTicks interface.
- Added the support for Chunked encoding transfer. The Content-Length item can be skipped for the upload.
- Fixed the bug of getting null results after setting the Expose Header attribute of the bucket CORS.
- Fixed the bug that the SDK only gets the first prefix when multiple prefixes are contained in the returned CommonPrefixs in an ListObjects request.
- Fixed the bug of null RequestId and HostId after resolution when an OSS-related exception occurs.
- Fixed the bug of encoding error due to the Chinese characters in the source key of the CopyObject/CopyPart interface.
- Removed OTS branch and renamed the assembly to Aliyun.OSS.dll
- .NET Framework version upgraded to 4.0 and later
- OSS: Added Copy Part, Delete Objects, Bucket Referer List and other interfaces
- OSS: Added the pagination feature of ListBuckets
- OSS: Added the CNAME support
- OSS: Fixed the Put/GetObject stream interruption problem
- OSS: Added samples
Open Services SDK for .NET includes the OSS and OTS SDKs. The .NET SDK adopted an interface design consistent with the Java SDK and made some improvements based on C#. (The latest version supports multipart uploads to the OSS)
- Added the CORS feature.
- Fixed the bug of being unable to throw correct exceptions in some cases.
- Optimized the SDK performance.
- Changed the default OSS service access method to a third-level domain name access method.
- Changed the default OTS address to
- Added the Mono support.
- Fixed some bugs in the SDK, so that it runs more stably.
- Added the multipart upload feature for object.
- Added the copy object feature.
- Added the feature to generate pre-signed URLs.
- Isolated the IOSS interface which will be inherited by OssClient.
- Changed the default OSS address to
- Fixed the invalid parameters such as Prefix for ListObjects.
- Added the OSS support for the first time. Included basic operations, such as create, modify, read and delete a bucket, an ACL or an object on the OSS.
- Supported reverse reads of OTSClient.GetRowsByOffset.
- Added an automatic handling mechanism for errors of specific requests.
- Added HTML help files.
- Supported reverse reads of Client.GetRowsByRange.
- Supported create, modify and delete operations by access interfaces on tables or table groups, as well as data insert, modify, delete and query operations.
- Added the client access settings, such as proxy and HTTP connection attribute settings.
- Unified the handling of structural exceptions.