- Fixed the download signature mismatch problem when response-content-disposition and other HTTP headers are used.
- Added settings for response body conversion. The OSS currently supports XML, array, and JSON formats. XML is the default format.
- Added the copy_upload_part method.
- Added the support for STS.
- Changed the $options parameter location in the signed URL.
- Fixed the read_dir looping problem.
- Added the referer and lifecycle interfaces. Added the content-md5 check option for upload by file and multipart upload operations.
- Added init_multipart_upload to directly obtain string type uploads.
- Adjusted the return value of the batch_upload_file function from the original null value to a boolean value; “true” indicates success and “false” indicates failure.
- Adjusted the tool function location in tsdk.class.php, placing it in util/oss_util.class.php. If you want to reference it, add OSSUtil:: and reference this file.
- Fixed the problem of being unable to edit the header in the Copy object process.
- Fixed the custom upload syntax error during upload part.
- Fixed the problem of being unable to correctly set the mimetype of office2007 files during uploads.
- Fixed the problem of time-out and exit in case of an empty directory during the batch_upload_file operation.
- Added the CORS setting feature.
This version mainly includes a change to the domain name generation rules according to the newly released API.
This version is primarily designed to fix the problem of failure to set Expires for get_sign_url.
- Fixed the bug in hostname settings.
- Optimized internal exception handling.
- Added support for third-level domain names, such as bucket.storage.AlibabaCloud.com.
- Optimized the demo project to make it more concise.