The PutBucket interface is used to create a bucket (anonymous access is not supported ).
The region of the created bucket is consistent with the region of the endpoint from which the request is sent. Once the data center of the bucket is determined, all objects in this bucket are stored in the corresponding region. For more information, see Regions and endpoints .
PUT / HTTP/1.1 Host: BucketName.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com Date: GMT Date x-oss-acl: Permission Authorization: SignatureValue <? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"? > <CreateBucketConfiguration> <StorageClass>Standard</StorageClass> </CreateBucketConfiguration>
- You can use the
x-oss-aclheader in a Put request to set access permissions for a bucket. Currently, three access permissions are available for a bucket: public-read-write, public-read, and private.
- If the requested bucket already exists, 409 Conflict is returned. Error code: BucketAlreadyExists.
- If the bucket to be created does not conform to the naming conventions, the message of 400 Bad Request is returned. Error code: InvalidBucketName.
- If the information for user authentication is not introduced when you initiate a Put Bucket request, the message of 403 Forbidden is returned. Error code: AccessDenied.
- You can create a maximum of 30 buckets in a region. If the number is exceeded, the message of 400 Bad Request is returned. Error code: TooManyBuckets.
- If no access permission is specified for the created bucket, the
Privatepermission applies by default.
- The storage type of a new bucket can be specified. Standard, IA, and Archive are available.
- When creating a bucket, you can specify the data redundancy type for the bucket. The values can be LRS (Locally Redundant Storage) and ZRS (Zone Redundant Storage), in which the LRS is the default value.
PUT / HTTP/1.1 Host: oss-example.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 03:15:40 GMT x-oss-acl: private Authorization: OSS qn6qrrqxo2oawuk53otfjbyc:77Dvh5wQgIjWjwO/KyRt8dOPfo8= <? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"? > <CreateBucketConfiguration> <StorageClass>Standard</StorageClass> </CreateBucketConfiguration>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK x-oss-request-id: 534B371674E88A4D8906008B Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 03:15:40 GMT Location: /oss-example Content-Length: 0 Connection: keep-alive Server: AliyunOSS