PutBucket is used to create a bucket (anonymous access is not supported).
The region where a bucket is created is consistent with the region of the endpoint from which the request is sent. Once the region of a bucket is determined, all objects in the bucket are stored in the region. For more information, see Regions and endpoints.
PUT / HTTP/1.1 Host: BucketName.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com Date: GMT Date x-oss-acl: Permission Authorization: SignatureValue <? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"? > <CreateBucketConfiguration> <StorageClass>Standard</StorageClass> </CreateBucketConfiguration>
|x-oss-acl||String||Specifies the ACL for the bucket.
Valid values: public-read-write, public-read, and private
|StorageClass||String||Specifies the storage class of the bucket.
Valid values: Standard, IA, and Archive.
- The ACL for a bucket is private by default if it is not specified when the bucket is created.
- If the bucket name does not conform to the naming convention, a 400 Bad Request message is returned with an error code: InvalidBucketName.
- If user authentication information is not carried in a PutBucket request, a 403 Forbidden message is returned with an error code: AccessDenied.
- You can create up to 30 buckets within the same region. If more than 30 buckets are created within a region, a 400 Bad Request message is returned with an error code: TooManyBuckets.
- When creating a bucket, you can specify the data redundancy type (DataRedundancyType) of the bucket. The valid values include: LRS (local data redundancy, default value) and ZRS (zone redundancy).
PUT / HTTP/1.1 Host: oss-example.oss-cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 03:15:40 GMT x-oss-acl: private Authorization: OSS qn6qrrqxo2oawuk53otfjbyc:77Dvh5wQgIjWjwO/KyRt8dOPfo8= <? xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"? > <CreateBucketConfiguration> <StorageClass>Standard</StorageClass> </CreateBucketConfiguration>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK x-oss-request-id: 534B371674E88A4D8906008B Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 03:15:40 GMT Location: /oss-example Content-Length: 0 Connection: keep-alive Server: AliyunOSS