This document provides a brief introduction of how to use the SDK to perform operations in Android (OssDemo)
for OSS-based app development. You can perform the following operations by using OssDemo:
- Use an existing app server
- Use the SDK to upload an object
- Use Image Processing (IMG)
Before you use OssDemo, we recommend that you obtain some basic knowledge about STS and OSS-based app development.
The development example is based on Android. You are required to make the following preparations:
- Activate OSS. For more information, see Get started with Object Storage Service.
- Set up an app server. For more information, see Set up direct data transfer for mobile apps.
- Prepare the Android development environment. Android Studio is used in this scenario. Instructions for using Android Studio are available on the Internet.
- Click here to download the source code of OssDemo. For more information about how to implement the preceding common operations, see the source code analysis.
- Follow the OSS Android SDK document to install the Android SDK. For more information, see Installation.