This topic describes how to delete folders from a bucket by using the OSS console.
- When you delete a folder, OSS automatically deletes all objects and subfolders in the folder. To retain the objects and subfolders contained in the folder, you must migrate these objects and subfolders before you delete the folder.
- A folder may fail to be deleted if it contains a large number of objects.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click the target bucket.
- New console: Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Old console: In the left-side navigation pane, click the name of the target bucket.
- Click the Files tab.
- Click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the folder to delete.
- Click OK.