If you do not need to store uploaded files any longer, delete them to avoid further fees. You can delete a single file or multiple files on the OSS console.
- The deleted file cannot be recovered. Perform this operation with caution.
- You can delete up to 1000 files at a time on the console.
- If you want to delete only the selected files or perform batch deletion in a larger volume, follow the procedures in API or SDK documents. For more information, see the relevant sections of the Delete an object.
- API: See ~~31982~~#reference_iqc_mqv_wdb and ~~31983~~#reference_ydg_25v_wdb.
- SDK: See Delete multiple objects in Java SDK - Manage objects.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click to open the target bucket.
- Click Files.
- Select one or multiple files, and then click Delete.
- Click OK.