You can delete a single object or multiple objects (up to 1,000 at a time) in the OSS console. If you want to select and delete objects in a more flexible manner or delete more than 1,000 objects at a time, see Delete an object in the OSS Developer Guide.
Warning A deleted object cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this action.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side bucket list, click the name of the target bucket.
- On the overview page of the bucket, click the Files tab.
- Select one or more objects, and then select . You can also select on the right of the object you want to delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click OK.