This topic describes how to delete objects from a bucket by using the OSS console.
Warning You cannot recover deleted objects. Exercise caution when you perform this operation.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click the target bucket.
- New console: Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Old console: In the left-side navigation pane, click the name of the target bucket.
- Click the Files tab.
- Select one or multiple objects, and then choose
.You can also choosein the Actions column corresponding to the target object.
- In the Delete File message that appears, click OK.