If you do not need to store uploaded files any longer, delete them to avoid further fees. You can delete a single file or delete files in batches on the OSS Console.
- The deleted file cannot be recovered. Perform this operation with caution.
- You can delete up to 1,000 files at a time using the Batch Delete function of the OSS Console. If you want to delete only the selected files or perform batch deletion in a larger volume, follow the procedures in API or SDK documents below. For details, refer to the relevant sections of the Alibaba Cloud OSS Developer Guide.
- Go to the OSS Console.
- Select a bucket to open the bucket overview page.
- Select Object Management to open the object management page.
- Click the Delete link of the target file. The Delete Object dialog box is displayed.
- Click Confirm to delete the file. To delete files in batches, select the files to be deleted and click Batch Delete.