You can configure HTTP headers to customize HTTP request policies such as the cache policy and forced object download policy.
You can configure HTTP headers for up to 1,000 objects at a time. To configure HTTP headers for more objects at a time, see PutObject in API Reference and Manage Object Meta in the Java section in SDK Reference.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click the target bucket.
- New console: Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Old console: In the left-side navigation pane, click the name of the target bucket.
- Click the Files tab.
- Use any of the following methods to open the Set HTTP Header dialog box:
- Configure HTTP headers for one or more objects: Select one or more objects. Choose .
- Configure HTTP headers for a single object: Click View Details in the Actions column corresponding to the object. In the View Details dialog box that appears, click Set HTTP Header.
- Configure HTTP headers for a single object: Choose in the Actions column corresponding to the object.
- Set related parameters. You can also add user metadata.
- Click OK.