You can set an HTTP header for one or multiple files in the OSS console. You can set an HTTP header for up to 1,000 files using the batch process in the OSS console.
|If you want to set an HTTP header for more than 1,000 files, see the Java SDK document Manage Object Meta.|
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side bucket list, click the name of the target bucket to open the overview page of the bucket.
- Click Files.
- Select one or multiple files, and then select
You can also set an HTTP header for a single file as follows: Click the target file name, and then click Set HTTP Header in the Preview page.
- To set the HTTP header for one or multiple files, select one or multiple files, and then select .
- To set the HTTP header for a single file, click Configure for the file. On the Preview page, click Set HTTP Header.
- To set the HTTP header for a single file, you can also select .
- Set the related parameters. You can also add user-defined metadata.
Note For more information about each parameter, see Definitions of common HTTP headers.
- Click OK.