If you no longer use a bucket, delete it to avoid incurring further fees.
To delete a bucket, ensure that all objects in the bucket are deleted, including parts generated from incomplete multipart upload tasks. Otherwise, the bucket cannot be deleted.
- To delete all objects in a bucket, we recommend that you configure lifecycle rules for the bucket. For more information, see Configure lifecycle rules.
- For more information about how to delete parts in a bucket, see Manage parts.
Warning Deleted objects cannot be recovered. We recommended that you proceed with caution when you perform this operation.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Choose .
- Click Delete Bucket. In the message that appears, click OK.