If you no longer need objects in a bucket, delete them from the bucket to avoid incurring further fees.
Use the OSS console
To delete unnecessary objects by using the OSS console, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click the target bucket.
- New console: Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Old console: In the left-side navigation pane, click the name of the target bucket.
- Click the Files tab.
- Select one or multiple objects, and then choose
.You can also choosein the Actions column corresponding to the target object.
- In the Delete File message that appears, click OK.
ossbrowser is a graphical object management tool for OSS. You can use ossbrowser to delete unnecessary objects. For more information, see Quick start.
ossutil is a command-line tool for OSS. You can use ossutil to delete unnecessary objects. For more information, see rm.
Use APIs and SDKsOSS provides APIs and SDKs for a variety of programming languages to facilitate secondary development. For more information, see the following topics:
- API: DeleteObject
- Java SDK: Delete objects
- Python SDK: Delete objects
- PHP SDK: Delete objects
- Go SDK: Delete objects
- C SDK: Delete objects