You can upload objects up to 5 GB in size in the Object Storage Service (OSS) console.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Buckets. On the Buckets page, click the name of the bucket to which you want to upload objects.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click the Files tab. On the page that appears, click Upload.
- On the Upload page, configure the parameters described in the following table.
Parameter Description Upload To Set the directory to which you want to upload the objects.
- Current: Objects are uploaded to the current directory.
- Specified: Objects are uploaded to a specified directory. You must enter the directory name. If the entered directory does not exist, OSS automatically creates the directory and uploads the objects to the directory.
File ACL Select the access control list (ACL) of the objects that you want to upload.
- Inherited from Bucket: The ACL of the uploaded objects is the same as that of the bucket.
- Private: Only the object owner or authorized users of this bucket can read and write the objects to upload. Other users, including anonymous users, cannot access the objects without authorization. We recommend that you set the File ACL parameter to this value.
- Public Read: Only the owner or authorized users of this bucket can write the objects to upload. Other users, including anonymous users, can only read the objects. However, if you set the File ACL parameter to this value, the objects may be unexpectedly accessed, which results in out-of-control costs.
- Public Read/Write: All users, including anonymous users, can read and write the objects to upload. If you set the File ACL parameter to public read/write, the objects may be unexpectedly accessed, which results in out-of-control costs. If a user uploads prohibited data or information, your legitimate interests and rights may be infringed. Therefore, we recommend that you do not set the File ACL parameter to public read/write except in special cases.
For more information about object ACLs, see Object ACL.
Files to Upload Select the files or directories that you want to upload.
You can click Select Files to select a local file or click Select Folders to select a directory. You can also drag the required local file or directory to the Files to Upload section.
If you select an unnecessary object, click Remove in the Actions column that corresponds to the object to remove the object.Notice
- If one of the objects to upload has the same name as an existing object in the bucket, the existing object is overwritten.
- If you drag a directory to the Files to Upload section to upload it, the files and subdirectories in this directory are all uploaded to the bucket.
- Do not refresh or close the upload page when objects are being uploaded. Otherwise, the upload tasks are interrupted, and the list of upload tasks is cleared.
- Click Upload. You can view the upload progress of each object in the Upload Tasks panel. After the objects are uploaded, you can view the names, sizes, and storage classes of the uploaded objects in the destination directory.
Other implementation methods
What to do next
- You can download uploaded objects to the default download path of your browser or to a specified local path. For more information, see Download objects.
- You can share the URLs of uploaded objects with third parties for downloads or previews. For more information, see Share objects.
- After objects are uploaded to OSS, you can use upload callback to send a callback request to a specified application server. For more information, see Upload callback.