E-MapReduce currently supports Hue. You can access Hue by Apache Knox.
To accesss Hue, take the following steps:
- Click Manage on the right side of the cluster ID in the EMR console.
- On the left side of the Configuration page, click Access Links and Ports.
If Hue has no administrator after the first running, the first login user is set to administrator by default. EMR will generate an administrator account and password by default for security. The administrator account is admin. You can view the password through the following way:
- On the right-side of the cluster ID, click Manage.
- In the Clusters and Services panel, click Hue.
- Click the Configuration tab to go to the parameter admin_pwd. It is a random password.
If you forget the password corresponding to your Hue account, you can recreate an account by the following method:
- Click Manage of the specific cluster in the cluster list page.
- In the left-side navigation panel, click Cluster Overview.
- In the Core Instance Group, obtain public network IPs of some master nodes.
- Log on to the master node through SSH.
- Create a new account by executing the following command.
- Enter a new user name, e-mail, password, and enter the password again, press Enter.
If Superuser created successfully is prompted, it means the new account is created successfully, and you can log on to Hue with the new account later.
- On the right-side of the cluster list panel, click Manage.
- In the service list, click Hue, and then click the Configuration tab.
- At the right-side corner of the page, click Custom Configuration, configure the Key and Value fields. The Key needs to follow the following specifications:
- $real_key is the actual key to be added, such as hive_server_host.
- You can view $section_pathbefore $real_key, in hue.ini file, for example,
You can see hive_server_host belongs to the [beeswax] section in hue.ini file. That is, $section_path is beeswax.
- In conclusion, the key to be added is beeswax.hive_server_host.
- If you need to modify the multilevel section [desktop] -> [[ldap]] -> [[[ldap_servers]]] -> [[[[users]]]] ->user_name_attr value in the hue.ini file, the key to be configured is desktop.ldap.ldap_servers.users.user_name_attr.