E-MapReduce currently supports Hue. You can access Hue by Apache Knox.
Note: Set the security group rules with specific IP address scope. 0.0.0.0/0 is not allowed.
To accesss Hue, take the following steps:
- Click Configuration Management on the right side of the cluster ID in the EMR console.
- On the left side of the Configuration page, click Access Links and Interfaces.
If Hue has no administrator after the first running, the first login user is set to administrator by default. EMR will generate an administrator account and password by default for security. The administrator account is admin. You can view the password through the following way:
- Click Configuration Management of the specific cluster in the cluster list.
- Select Service list in the left navigation pane, and then select Hue.
- Click Configuration, the
admin_pwdparameter is the password to access Hue.
- Enter the configuration Management page of the cluster, select Hue and configuration in sequence.
- Click Custom configuration on the top right corner to add or modify the key/value. The key needs to follow the following specifications:
$real_keyis the actual key to be added, such as
- You can view
hue.inifile. For example, you can see
[beeswax]section in hue.ini file. That is,
- In conclusion, the key to be added is
- If you need to modify the multilevel section
[desktop] -> [[ldap]] -> [[[ldap_servers]]] -> [[[[users]]]] ->user_name_attrvalue in the hue.ini file, the key to be configured is