Server Guard agent contains the following two processes: AliYunDun, and AliYunDunUpdate.
In a Linux system, these processes run with the root account; in a Windows system, they run with the system account.
The directory of process files is located at:
- /usr/local/aegis/ /etc/init.d/aegis (Linux)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alibaba\Aegis\ (Windows 64-bit)
- C:\Program Files\Alibaba\Aegis\ (Windows 32-bit)
- Non-working status: 1% CPU, and around 10 MB memory.
- Working peak status: no more than 10% CPU, and 80 MB memory (once the limits are exceeded, the Server Guard agent will be suspended).
How is this documentation help?
What might be the problems?