This topic describes the troubleshooting methods in Tablestore SDK for PHP.
Tablestore SDK for PHP handles errors as exceptions. The operation is successful if no exceptions are returned for the called operation. If an exception is returned, the operation fails.
Tablestore SDK for PHP has two types of exceptions: OTSClientException and OTSServerException. Both are inherited from the Exception class.
- OTSClientException: an internal SDK exception such as an invalid parameter value.
- OTSServerException: indicates a server error that arises from the resolution of a
server error message. OTSServerException has the following components:
- getHttpStatus(): an HTTP status code such as 200 or 404.
- getOTSErrorCode(): the error type string returned by Tablestore.
- getOTSErrorMessage(): the detailed error description returned by Tablestore.
- getRequestId(): the UUID that identifies a request. If a problem persists, record this request ID andsubmit a ticket.