This topic describes how to install Tablestore SDK for .NET.
.NET 4.0or later is required.
Visual Studio 2010or later is required.
Installation in Windows
- Use NuGet
- If NuGet is not installed for your Visual Studio , you must first install NuGet. For more information, visit Install NuGet client tools.
- After you install NuGet, access Visual Studio to create a project or open an existing project, and then choose .
- Enter aliyun.tablestore in the search box and click Search. Find Aliyun.TableStore.SDK in the search results.
- Select the latest version. Click Install. After Aliyun.TableStore.SDK is installed, it is added to project applications.
- Use GitHub
- Use a DLL file
- Click here to download the SDK package. The Aliyun.TableStore.dll file is located in the bin directory.
- In the Visual Studio, go to Solution Explorer and find your project. Right-click the project name and choose from the shortcut menu.
- In the Add Reference dialog box, click Browse and find the SDK folder.
- Select the Aliyun.TableStore.dll file that is located in the bin directory and click OK.
- Use a project
- If you want to install the SDK package by using the source code that is downloaded from GitHub, right-click Solution and choose .
- In the dialog box that appears, select the aliyun-tablestore-sdk.csproj file. Click Open.
- Right-click your project and choose from the shortcut menu. In the dialog box that appears, click the Projects tab, select the aliyun-tablestore-sdk project, and click OK.