Before you can use Log Service SDK for .NET Core to perform operations on Log Service, you must install Log Service SDK for .NET Core. This topic describes how to install Log Service SDK for .NET Core.
- Log Service is activated. For more information, see Activate Log Service.
- An AccessKey pair is created and obtained. An Alibaba Cloud account has permissions to call all API operations. Therefore, security risks may arise if you use the AccessKey pair of an Alibaba Cloud account. We recommend that you log on as a RAM user that has permissions to call API operations or perform routine O&M. For more information, see AccessKey pair.
- A .NET Core development environment is set up. For more information, visit Download .NET.
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Framework (with .NET Core 1.x SDK) 4.6.2
- .NET Framework (with .NET Core 2.0 SDK) 4.6.1
- Mono 5.4
- Xamarin.iOS 10.14
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8
- Xamarin.Android 8.0
- Universal Windows Platform 10.0.16299
Log Service SDK for .NET Core depends on the following functionalities. You must install the following plug-in packages.
You can create a project to install Log Service SDK for .NET Core. In the following procedure, Visual Studio 2019 is used.
- Download the installation package of Log Service SDK for .NET Core.
- Decompress the installation package aliyun-log-dotnetcore-sdk-master.zip to a specified directory.
- Use Visual Studio 2019 to open the aliyun-log-dotnetcore-sdk-master\Aliyun.Api.LogService.Examples\Aliyun.Api.LogService.Examples.csproj file. Then, debug and install the SDK.