This topic describes how to add a mongos node to an ApsaraDB for MongoDB sharded cluster instance.
For more information, see Configuration change fees.
If the minor version of a sharded cluster instance expires or is not included in the maintenance list, ApsaraDB for MongoDB automatically updates the minor version of the instance to the latest version during a specification change. This ensures that the sharded cluster instance can provide higher performance and higher stability.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Sharded Cluster Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the Mongos List section of the Basic Information page, click Add Mongos.
- In the Add Mongos pane, set the Instance Specifications parameter.
- Purchase the node. Perform the following operations based on the billing method of the sharded cluster instance:
When nodes are being added to the sharded cluster instance, the instance is in the Creating Node state. When the status of the instance changes to Running, nodes are added to the instance.
- Pay-as-you-go: Click Pay Now. Then the system automatically collects the amount.
- Subscription: Click Pay Now. On the Purchase page, complete the payment process.
Related API operations
|CreateNode||Adds a shard or mongos node to an ApsaraDB for MongoDB sharded cluster instance.|