You can view Log Service monitoring information through the CloudMonitor console.
Log Service provides the following metric data:
- Metric data available through CloudMonitor
- Log reading/writing in Logstores
- Shard-level metric data (coming soon)
- Logs collected by agents (Logtail)
- Metric data available through the console
- Current point of real-time subscription consumption (Spark Streaming, Storm, and Consumer Library)
- OSS/MaxCompute posting status
The following describes how to view metric data through CloudMonitor. For details about viewing metric data through the console, refer to Check the collaborative consumer group progress and Check the LogShipper status.
Method 1: Use Logstore to access CloudMonitor.
Log on to the Log Service console.
Select the desired project and click the project name or Manage on the right side.
Select the desired Logstore and click the metrics icon in the monitor column to access Cloud Monitor.
Method 2: Use CloudMonitor to view Log Service.
Log on to the Cloud Monitor console.
Click Cloud Service Monitoring > Log Service in the left navigation bar.
Select the desired project and Logstore, and click Monitoring chart.