This topic describes how to view the timeline and operation logs of a specific task. The Task Timeline tab shows major events such as instance purchase, task configuration, task running, errors, and task completion. On the Operation Logs tab, you can search for operation logs by specifying the time range or task status.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration, Data Synchronization, or Change Tracking. In this example, select Data Synchronization.
- At the top of the page, select the region where your instances reside.
- Find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click View Task Logs. The Task Timeline tab appears. On this tab, you can view the start time of major events.
- Click the Operation Logs tab.
- On the Full Data Synchronization page, select a time range. The following figure shows the logs of full data synchronization.
- Select Incremental Data Synchronization from the Full Data Synchronization drop-down list and select a time range. The following figure shows the logs of incremental