This topic describes how to use Resource Orchestration Service (ROS) to delete a stack.
- Log on to the ROS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target stack resides from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Stacks.
- Click Delete in the Actions column corresponding to the target stack.
- In the confirmation dialog box that appears, set Method to Delete the Stack.
You can use any of the following methods to delete a stack:
- Retain Resources: retains stack resources when the stack is deleted.
- Release Resources: releases stack resources when the stack is deleted.
- Click OK.