This topic describes how to view stack information, including basic information, policies, events, and resources.
- Log on to the Resource Orchestration Service (ROS) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Stacks.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where your stack resides from the drop-down list.
- On the Stacks page, find the stack that you want to view and click its ID in the Stack Name column. On the stack management page, you can perform the following operations:
- Click the Stack Information tab to view information in the Basic Information and Stack Policy sections.
- Click the Events tab to view events that occur during the stack lifecycle.
- Click the Resources tab to view information about resources in the stack.
- Click the Outputs tab to view information about the outputs specified in the template when you created the stack.
- Click the Parameters tab to view parameters that you specified when you created the stack, including the
pseudo parameters that start with
- Click the Drifts tab to view information in the Stack Drift Status and Resource Drift Status sections.
- Click the Template tab to view the template of the stack.
- Click the Change Sets tab to view the change sets in the stack.