This topic describes how to use Resource Orchestration Service (ROS) to view information about a stack.
- Log on to the ROS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Stacks.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target stack resides from the drop-down list.
- On the Stacks page, find the stack you want to view and click its ID in the Stack Name column.
On the stack management page, you can perform the following operations:
- Click the Stack Information tab to view information in the Basic Information and Stack Policy sections.
- Click the Events tab to view events that have occurred during the stack lifecycle.
- Click the Resources tab to view information about resources in the stack.
- Click the Outputs tab to view the instance information that you declared to export when you were creating the stack.
- Click the Parameters tab to view all parameters that you specified when you were creating the stack, including
the internal parameters that start with
- Click the Drifts tab to view information in the Stack Drift Status and Resource Drift Status sections.
- Click the Template tab to view the current template of the stack.
- Click the Change Sets tab to manage the change sets in the stack.