This topic describes how to query historical events in the ActionTrail console. By default, ActionTrail allows you to query the events that are recorded under your Alibaba Cloud account in the last 90 days. You can also download these events in the ActionTrail console.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the desired events occurred from the drop-down list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . On the page that appears, query and view the events that are recorded in the last 90 days.
- On the Query Event Details page, move the pointer over the name of the event that you want to query in the Event Name column. Then, view the event details.
- To query the code of an event log, click the plus sign (+) to the left of the event
record that you want to query. Then, click View Event. In the dialog box that appears, view the event log.Note On the Query Event Details page, you can filter events by read/write type, username, event name, resource type, resource name, service type, and AccessKey ID. Global events can be found in the event history in all regions.