To purchase Anti-DDoS Pro instances, follow these steps.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro purchase page.
- Select ISP, Basic, Burstable, Ports, Domains, Clean Bandwidth, Quantity, and Plan according to your requirements.
Parameters Note ISP Select the CT, CU or CT, CU and CM ISP line.Note If your service to be protected is not in the China Mailand region, go to purchase Anti-DDoS Premium. IP Count
- Each CT, CU and CM ISP instance contains three IPs, one primary IP, and two backup IP.
- Each CT, CU ISP instance contains two IPs, one primary IP, and one backup IP.
Basic Basic protection capacity of the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. Elastic protection bandwidth Burstable protection capacity of the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. Burstable protection capacities are available when a network attack exceeds the basic capacity. An additional fee is then charged based on the daily maximum attack volume. Ports The maximum number of non-web service ports that can be protected by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. Domains The maximum number of web service domains that can be protected by the Anti-DDoS Pro instance. Clean Bandwidth The clean business bandwidth without DDoS attacks. Quantity The number of Anti-DDoS Pro instances to be purchased. Length of purchase The service duration of the Anti-DDoS Pro instance to be purchased.
- Click Buy Now to confirm your order and complete the payment.