The Cluster Management page, displays basic information about all of your clusters.
On the Cluster Management page, information of clusters are displayed as follows:
The items in the cluster list are as follows:
- Cluster ID/Name: The ID and name of a cluster. Move your cursor over a cluster's name to modify it.
- Cluster Type: Hadoop is the only cluster type available.
- Status: The status of a cluster. For more information, see Cluster statuses. If a cluster experiences an abnormality, such as a creation failure, prompt information appears on the right. If you hover your cursor over it, you can view detailed error information. You can also sort the statuses by clicking Status.
- Created At: Time at which a cluster was created.
- Runtime: The time from the point of creation to the current time. Once the cluster is released, the timing is terminated.
- Billing Method: The billing method of the cluster.
- Actions: Operations that can be performed on clusters, including the following:
- Monitoring: Monitors the CPU usage rate, memory capacity, and disk capacity of E-MapReduce clusters to help users monitor the running status of the cluster.
- Manage: Enters the Clusters and Services panel.
- View details: Enters the Cluster Overview panel and view detailed information after the cluster is created.
- Scale Up/Out: Expands the cluster.
- Release: Releases a cluster. For more information, see Release a cluster.
- Restart: Restarts a cluster.