This topic describes two methods you can use to create a MaxCompute project.
- In the upper left corner, choose
- In the displayed dialog box, enter the project name in the Project name field, specify the installation path of the MaxCompute client, and click Apply.
Note For information about the MaxCompute client, see Client.
- On the left-side Package Explorer tab, view the directory structure of the project.
- In the upper left corner, click New.
- In the displayed dialog box, select ODPS Project and click Next.
- Perform the steps described in Method 1.
After the MaxCompute Eclipse plugin is installed, you can use it to compile a MapReduce or UDF program. For information about how to compile a MapReduce program, see MapReduce. For information about how to compile a UDF program, see UDF.