Now, the application limits of MaxCompute incude:
- The length of string column in MaxCompute table cannot exceed 2 MB.
- The quantity of resources referenced by single task cannot exceed 512 and the partition table is calculated as one unit.
- The total size of resources referenced by single task cannot exceed 64 MB.
- The inputs and outputs of single task cannot exceed 128 respectively.
- The quantity of Counter defined in single task cannot exceed 64.
- The size of memory occupied by single Map or Reduce worker defaults to 2048 and the rangle is [256 MB, 12 GB].
- The times of single Map or Reduce Worker reading a resource limit to <=64.
- In local running mode, the number of Map Worker and Reduce worker cannot exceed 100. The default downloaded record number of one input is 100.