The input and output function is introduced as follows:
- The data types of input and output just support ODPS Built In data types: Bigint, Double, String, Datetime and Boolean. User-defined types are not supported.
- Multiple-table input is acceptable and the schema of input tables can be different. In Map function, user can obtain corresponding Table information of present record.
- The input can be null. View as an input is not supported.
- Reduce accepts multiple outputs and can output data to different tables or different partitions in the same table. The schema of different outputs can be different. Different outputs are distinguished through the label and the default output doe not need lablel. But now the situation that there is no output is not acceptable.
- For Inputs and Outputs Example, see Program Examples.