Enter the project
- Enter the specified project. After entering the project, all objects in this project can be operated by the user.
- If the project does not exist or the current user is not in this project, an exception is returned.
odps:my_project>use my_project; --my_project is a project the user has privilege to access.
odps:my_project>select * from test_src;
odps:my_project>select * from my_project2.test_src;
The returned data is the data in my_project2, not the initial data of test_src in my_project.
MaxCompute does not support commands to create or delete projects. You can use the MaxCompute console for additional configurations and operations as needed.
- Use setproject command to set project attributes.
The following example sets the method that allows a full table scan.
setproject odps.sql.allow.fullscan = true;
- If the value of <KEY>=<VALUE> is not specified, the current project attribute configuration is displayed. Command format:
setproject; --Display the parameters set by the setproject command.
|Property name||Configured permission||Description||Value range|
|odps.sql.allow.fullscan||ProjectOwner||Determines whether to allow a full table scan.||True (permitted) /false (prohibited)|
|odps.table.drop.ignorenonexistent||All users||Whether to report an error when deleting a table that does not exist. When the value is true, no error is reported.||True (no error reported)/false|
|odps.security.ip.whitelist||ProjectOwner||Specify an IP whitelist to access the project.||IP list separated by commas (,)|
|odps.instance.remain.days||ProjectOwner||Determines the duration of the retention of the instance information.||[3- 30]|
|READ_TABLE_MAX_ROW||ProjectOwner||The number of data entries returned by running the Select statement in the client.||[1-10000]|
Examples for odps.security.ip.whitelist
- If the IP whitelist is configured, only the IP (console IP or IP of exit where SDK is located) in the whitelist can access this project.
- After setting the IP white list, wait for at least five minutes to let the changes take effect.
- For further assistance, open a ticket to contact Alibaba Cloud technical support team.
- IP address: For example, 188.8.131.52.
- Subnet mask: For example, 100.116.0.0/16.
- Network segment: For example, 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11.