After creating a VPC ECS instance, you can change the private IP address and also can change the VSwitch of the ECS instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- On the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. Click a region and then click the ID of the target ECS instance.
- In the Actions column, click .
- When the instance is stopped, click the instance ID to go to the Instance Details page.
- In the Configuration Information panel, click .
- In Modify Private IP Address dialog, select a VSwitch, and then click Modify.
Ensure the zone of the selected VSwitch and the current VSwitch is the same.
Note Enter the new IP address if you do not want to change the VSwitch of the ECS instance.
- Go back to the instance page, and in the Actions column, click to make the new private IP take effect.