After creating a VPC-type ECS instance, you can change the private IP address of the instance or the private IP address of the VSwitch for the ECS instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the target disk and choose Actions column. in the
- After the instance is stopped, click the instance ID.
- In the Configuration Information section, choose .
- In the Modify Private IP Address dialog box that appears, modify the parameters and click Modify.
- If you want to change the VSwitch, make sure that the selected VSwitch resides within the same zone as the instance.
- If you do not want to change the VSwitch, modify the private IP address.
- Go back to the Instances page. Find the target disk and choose Actions column.
in the The new private IP address will take effect after the ECS instance has been restarted.