After creating an ECS instance in a VPC network, you can change the private IP address and can change the VSwitch of the ECS instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Select the target region.
- In the Actions column, click .
- When the instance is stopped, click the instance ID to go to its Instance Details page.
- In the Configuration Information panel, click .
- In Modify Private IP Address dialog, select a VSwitch, and then click Modify.
Make sure the current VSwitch and the selected VSwitch are in the same zone.Note Enter a new IP address if you do not want to change the VSwitch of the ECS instance.
- Go back to the instance page and, in the Actions column, click to make the new private IP address take effect.