You can change a shared-performance instance to a guaranteed-performance instance, or modify the capacity of a guaranteed-performance instance.
Before modifying the instance configuration, note the following:
- If you change a shared-performance instance to a guaranteed-performance instance, a brief disconnection of service may occur for 10 to 30 seconds. We recommend that you change the specification when the business is not busy.
- Once a shared-performance instance is changed to a guaranteed-performance instance, it cannot be changed back.
You can use the (slb.s1.small) capacity instead after changing to the guaranteed-performance instance.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select a region.
- Find the target instance, and then click
- In the Configuration upgrade area, select a new specification, and complete the payment.