One storage package must be assigned to an existing file system, and one storage package can only be assigned to one file system. You can create a file system in advance or create it during the purchase.
- Go to the NAS product page.
- Click Buy Now.
- After activating NAS, log on to the NAS console.
- Click Buy Storage Package.
Note If you have not created a file system, click Create File System. Create a file system and bind a storage package.
- On the purchase page, configure the file system and click Buy Now.
- After you buy the storage package, you can log on to the NAS console and check the information about the package bound to the file system on the File System Details page.