Tags can be used to identify resources with the same characteristics (such as reserved instances that belong to the same organization or that serve the same purpose) for easy search and management. This topic describes how to edit the tags of an existing reserved instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the reserved instance whose tags you want to edit, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column, and then click Edit Tags.
- On the Tag Editor tab, find the reserved instance and click Edit Tags.
- On the Manage Tags page, click Add Tag.
- Select an existing tag or create a tag. Then, click Submit.
- In the Confirmation message, click OK.